Monday, December 16, 2013

Alive and Well but Not Living in Paris

Hey,

You may have noticed that this Down Yonder Diary has been silent until...well, until right now. So this is a quick message to explain why...and tell you that I am still alive :)

For the past week I have been engaged in the epic battle of College Finals and my brain has either been in a front row seat at the Lincoln Conspiracy Trial of 1865 or wandering through the halls of the HH Holmes Murder Castle of 1893.

 
 
And now that the winter semester has finally closed, my brain is doing this. (You go, Brain)
 
 
Since finals are finished, I will be posting more Civil War tales again. Keep an eye out in the coming days for new blog entries. Here is a hint to what is coming.
 
"He has sounded forth the trumpet that shall never call retreat."
 
I also want to send a "Happy Birthday" shout out to my best friend who celebrated her 29th birthday December 12th. Happy birthday, bestie!
 
Until next time.
 
XOXO, Kate  


No comments:

Post a Comment